Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Temple Square

Salt Lake Temple

On Friday, we were able to listen to Eric sing at Temple Square with the Madrigals. He was AWESOME! I can't believe how talented he is...lucky kid! After his concerts, we wandered around Temple Square enjoying the lights. It was beautiful! I love Temple Square, especially with the lights. It was a fun was to feel a little of the Spirit of the Season.

Emily & Brandon

Emily and Mom

Mom & Dad

Also...a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Liz! She was accepted into the Nursing program at SUU! Woohoo! She will be a fabulous nurse!


7 comments:

Veronica said...

Hey Em, You have some beautiful pictures of Temple Square. I agree it is a wonderful place to be at Christmas time. Hope you are doing well. Will you be in St. George for Christmas or here? Take care! Love you.

Ned and Melanie said...

The lights are beautiful this time of year, I'm glad you were able to be there and enjoy them. I love the pictures they are wonderful.

neil and aubs said...

Great pictures. Temple square amazes me with the way they wrap each tree in lights...Yeah to lizzy!

Mickell said...

Fun Emily! We just went to Temple Square! Isn't it just BEAUTIFUL! Thats awesome that Eric sings too!!! Holy talented little family!

B.J. McKellar said...

You two are too cute. Hope you have a very Merry Chirstmas.

Ashlie said...

Wow. Fun. We didn't get to Temple Square this year. It is sad that we live so dang close (sort of close anyway) and we didn't get to see all the great lights. Bummer. Love your red coat!

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

Emily, wow it has been a really long time! I saw your pictures on Mikki's blog and you are still so stunning! I am so happy for you and your husband seems like such a great guy. You make a very gorgeous couple! I also love your song, very beautiful and full of emotion. Your voice is an angel's and I have missed hearing it!!! Hope you don't mind if I check in every now and then.
Rachel Goodwin Seely