Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

Our Easter Sunday started with church this morning. It was a great to open Easter Sunday with reflection on the real reason we celebrate this holiday. It was also a day rich in tradition and family. We spent the afternoon with my Aunt Kathy and her girls. Ethan drove down from Logan to have lunch with us. Every year I make a "Bunny Cake." It is a tradition that was started by my Grandma JoAnn when I was a little girl. I have tried to make a "Bunny Cake" every year to keep the tradition alive. We enjoyed this year's cake with Kathy's family. Then, we headed to Grandma Verna's to celebrate with Brandon's family. On Easter Brandon's family has a huge Confetti Egg fight. They fill hollow egg shells with confetti and throw the eggs at one another. Eventually, everyone ends up covered in confetti. It has been a great day!

4 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

How cute is your cake!! You are such a good baker! It looks like you two had a fun and busy Easter! What fun traditions!

Laurel said...

Emily your pictures are so cute and I love to see chopper now that I hear Kynnady talk about him. I am glad you could be with some family since you weren't in st. george.

Veronica said...

I love your cake....you could teach all of us how to make one...also, call me about the Layers party....okay? I am glad you had a great Easter....love your slide show.

Unknown said...

how cute is this couple.....