Saturday, March 29, 2008

Busy Weekend

We have had a busy, fun weekend. On Friday, we went to dinner at Rainbow Gardens and bowling with some friends. All I have to say is that I am a terrible bowler! I need some serious practice. On Saturday, Brandon and I went to Logan to look at houses with my brother, Ethan, and his fiance, Brooke. It was an adventure, but we did see one house that may be a keeper. We went to lunch at the Firehouse in Logan. They have great pizza! It's worth a trip up the canyon to eat there. Saturday evening we watched the NCAA games with the Closes. It was nice to spend a casual evening with friends. Today, Brandon wasn't feeling too hot this morning. We went to his parents' for dinner. Joanne made a yummy new chicken recipe that I need to steal from her. We both have a pretty crazy week coming up...it's looking like it will be a continuation of our busy weekend!

2 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

You guys did have a busy weekend! Friday was so fun! It was fun to do something different. That's good that you may have found a house for your brother! We are sad that we missed hanging out on Saturday but it sounds like it was nice and relaxing. Well I hope your crazy busy week is good!

Veronica said...

Pass on the recipe on your blog...we are all looking for new recipes.....thanks! Glad you had a good weekend.