Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools' Day

Our neighbor, Nicole McKellar, played a pretty funny April Fools' joke on Brandon this morning. In the middle of the night she placed a Real Estate Exchange sign, complete with Brandon's contact info, in front of each house on our street. When Brandon headed out this morning, he was suprised to find every house on the block for sale, especially with his name and number appearing on the for sale signs. He was a little upset, and he has sworn to seek revenge. It was actually quite hilarious to see his immediate reaction. Brandon was a very good sport. Happy April Fools' Day!

Photobucket
A Closer View: Here is a closer look at the signs that graced every house on our street this morning.

Photobucket
Our House: The "Listed" version...everything's for sale, for the right price ;)!

Photobucket
Street View: Here is a look at the entire South side of our street.

7 comments:

Veronica said...

That is a great april fools day. It was great seeing you two on Friday and hope to see you guys again soon!

Steph and Brady said...

That is so funny! I didn't hear about any other jokes today so I am glad that someone thought of a good one! Brandon will have to get her back now!

Laurel said...

sorry em, i just posted a comment under my mom's name, but it was really me.

Nicole said...

Thank's for being a great sport Brandon. We all had fun getting it done together.

Savanna said...

I love this story. That is SO funny. Your house is beautiful. We REALLY need to get together. I would LOVE to see you. Let me know what days and stuff work well for you!

Veronica said...

Please blog what Brandon does for revenge...we are all wondering what he has in mind...

John and Brittney said...

That is so funny that she thought to do that. Ever since I have gotten older, I always forget that it's April Fool's Day. I will have to do a fun prank next year!