Monday, April 7, 2008

FUN in the SUN

Brandon and I spent the weekend in sunny St. George with my family. It was a blast! I took Friday off, and we headed down in the morning. We stopped to pick up Liz in Cedar City. We went straight to Eric's baseball game. It is always so nice to see my family. Plus, I was able to catch up with some old friends at the game. On Saturday, we went to Las Vegas for Eric's baseball games and a little shopping. It was so nice and warm. I miss the warm weather! It just solidified that it is really time for the weather in Northern Utah to hurry up and get hot! On Sunday, we watched conference with my family. It was a very nice day. We jumped back in the car and drove home on Sunday night. It was a quick trip, but it is always worth the drive. I love spending time with my family! Of course, today was totally rainy to remind me how nice it was in St. George :)!

4 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

How fun! I am so jealous that you guys were in the warm weather! It looks like you had fun down there. I bet you were happy to see your family. How did your brother do? That is fun that he played in Las Vegas! I sure hope you brought that warm weather back up here. We will be waiting for it!

Nicole said...

Looked nice and warm. Hope it comes our way soon.

Laurel said...

sounds like fun. Families are the best! I am glad you guys traveled safely. Hopefully the weather will transform soon!

Veronica said...

Fun Weekend! I agree family time is the best time! Glad you had a great visit and lots of fun. We all want the warm weather....let's keep our fingers crossed.