Monday, April 21, 2008

GO JAZZ!!!

It is playoff time, and we are now focusing our lives around the next big Jazz game. It is apparently very important for Brandon to not miss a single minute of any Jazz game. Unfortunately, I do not share his enthusiasm and love for Jazz basketball, but I am always up for getting together with our friends. Meeting up to watch the Jazz has become our latest hobby. We had some of our friends over tonight for dinner and the big game. It is always nice for the girls to catch up and the guys to scream at the TV during the game...Everyone ends up having a great time! We are lucky to have such good friends. Plus, the Jazz have a 2 game lead in the series, and that is certainly a reason to celebrate!

I made fruit dip to go with dinner tonight, and I thought I'd share the recipe.


FRUIT DIP

1 package Cook & Serve Vanilla Flavored Pudding
1 tub of Cool Whip
1 small carton of Buttermilk

Mix buttermilk and pudding until pudding is dissolved, fold in Cool Whip, chill and serve with your favorite fruit.

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Thanks for having us over. Dinner was wonderful and so was the company. Also thanks for the fruit dip recipe. It look like we will see you on Thursday.....GO JAZZ!

Steph and Brady said...

That was very fun to get together! It always is! Thanks for letting us all come over! I am so glad that you put the recipe on here. I was telling my mom about it. So, I am going to have to make it for my family. I will see you on Thursday!

Ashlie said...

Oh my heck!! Emily! I have wondered about you for so long. How are you? I am soo happy to hear from you. Oh, I just love you to pieces. I love the black dog! He is cute. You and your hubby are darling! I was looking at your slide show of the Carter family. I can't believe how old your little brother is. Crazy. Your mom looks fabulous! Tell her for me:). Your hair is adorable, and you look great!I can't believe how long its been. Well, I am going to check back a lot, so keep up with the blog so I can know what's going on!
Love,
Ashlie

Laurel said...

sounds like so much fun, I wish I could have been there. thanks for taking care of my husband.