Sunday, July 27, 2008

Belated Birthdays!


Eric celebrated SWEET SIXTEEN on Monday. He is the most amazing guy! I am so proud of him. Eric is seriously my favorite kid. He is an incredible athlete, a talented singer and pianist, and the best snowboarder! I love hanging out with him, and I wish that I didn't live so freaking far away:)! Plus, he can officially drive now! Phew! I hope that your birthday and freaking cool surprise party were awesome!

It was also my sister-in-law Brooke's birthday on Monday. We celebrated with a little b-day dinner tonight. She and Ethan are so happy together, and I am glad that she is part of our family!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

hey! thanks for the comment. we do need to get together. i hope all is well with you and brandon.

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

You've been tagged Ü