Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Update

We had our targeted ultrasound on Tuesday. I was a little nervous; I just want everything to be okay with our little one. Everything looked great. She is growing right on track and everything seems to be developing appropriately. It is crazy to see her move around. She is a wiggle worm; the Ultrasonographer had a hard time getting a clear shot of anything because the baby was moving so much. Our tiny girl has really long legs, long fingers and a tiny nose. It's just amazing! We feel so lucky to have her!

Photobucket

Here is a blurry profile shot. She was smashed against the placenta, and she was moving her little head all around. Her arm is up by her ear; she kept putting her hands by her face. We think she's darling!

I'm feeling great, kinda feeling a little large, but really good. I am feeling the baby move constantly now. I haven't been throwing up quite as much; it keeps catching me off guard though :)! No belly pictures...I'm still not so comfortable with normal pictures, let alone pictures of my huge baby belly! Ha!

11 comments:

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

That is amazing stuff and I had to stare at the picture awhile to finally see what it was showing me but your description helped and she is soooo darling and yes what a tiny little nose. I can't wait to see her when she gets here.

Steph and Brady said...

She looks adorable! That is so neat that they can do that! She is going to be so much fun!

Erin said...

Ya! I here ya about being nervous going into that ultrasound, but I am so glad to here everything is great.

Ned and Melanie said...

I am so glad to hear that everything is going well with the baby! We are so excited for you guys!

mathistown said...

oh my gosh that is so exciting to see her little face! you are getting so close, i'm glad you're feeling pretty good!

Laurel said...

i am glad she is doing well! and you look great, but I know how you feel... can't wait to have her here. I am a little forgetful, but when we were talking about steph's shower I forgot you will be having your baby a couple weeks before that, so don't worry about it. just come if you can and we will love to have you there, I don't want you stressed with work. enjoy and recover your first few weeks. also we were wondering about may 16h for your shower because the next weekend is memorial weekend and i will be out of town. Just let us know whenever we are really excited for you!

Chad and Linds said...

Emily, this is Lindsay Eddy. Your blog is so cute! And it's fun to see what you and Brandon are up too, since we don't get to see you guys a lot! We are so happy for you both, and can't wait to have another little girl around to play with. Little girls are so much fun, and bring so much joy! Keep in touch!! Hope to see you soon.
Lindsay

Ashlie said...

How fun! I'm glad everything looks good and you are doing well. I can't wait to see you, or pics of your cute little/big belly. I bet you are adorable!

Lund Fam said...

Hey CONGRATS on the baby how far along are you? How are things going for you guys it been a while since we have talked.

Lund Fam said...

I would love to come to your shower if we are in town. My address is 664 Moonlight stroll St
Henderson, NV 89002.

Brado said...

Hey congrats! We're expecting a baby girl too...in august! We got married around the same time, are having our babies around the same time - we should plan all our major life events together!