Monday, September 14, 2009

A Blessing from Above

Chloe's special blessing day was Sunday, September 6th. Brandon gave Chloe a beautiful blessing. It was such a very sweet experience. As Brandon and I reflected upon things we would want for Chloe in her life, I was just overwhelmed by what a little miracle she is. We just love her so much! We had a little lunch with our family and friends after her blessing! We are so grateful that Chloe will grow up surrounded by so many people who love her! (I'm a little teary thinking about it :)! ) It really was beautiful day!

Chloes Blessing

Chloe was VERY grumpy when we were trying to take pictures in her blessing dress!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh you guys have such a beautiful little girl. Wishing we could have been there.

Steph and Brady said...

She is so beautiful! Brandon really did such a wonderful job! We are so happy for you guys! She is adorable!

Rosey said...

Grumpy? She looks so sweet! You have such a darling little family Em! Yes we do need to do lunch very soon!

Veronica said...

What a beautiful baby and blessing dress. Aren't we so blessed to have the priesthood and a knowledge that Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to be happy? Little Chloe is so loved and precious. Glad your special day was everything you wanted it to be. Take care!

Laurel said...

They are the best part of life that is for sure! I am so sad we missed it, but I know there were so many people there that love her. Congrats and thanks for posting, I get so excited when I see people from home with a new blog post!

Ashlie said...

she is simply PRECIOUS! I love the pictures. And that one of her and your husband sitting on the couch is so cute-she's TINY!

Erin said...

she looks so sweet in her white dress! I'd love to do lunch I'll be up the last week in Sept. we can plan something I'll give you a call

Ned and Melanie said...

Her blessing dress it beautiful! Isn't it amazing how much you can love your child? It is so wonderful to be surrounded by people who love our children. I feel lucky everyday, and you are also very lucky.