Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tiny Miss Chloe


Our little Chloe is already THREE MONTHS old! I simply cannot believe it. She is so much fun! I love watching her little personality developing. She is a little chatter box, especially after a bath or during a diaper change. Chloe looks just like her daddy. We recently went to a wedding reception where I was asked why she looks so much like her dad even though I had do to all the work to get her here :)! She is getting so very big. We went to visit her new friend, Breckyn, and we were amazed at how huge Chloe looked. Chloe is a very good sleeper at night; she hits the sack around 9:00-10:00pm and has been waking up around 8:00am. Her new bedtime gives Brandon and I a chance to listen to the awesome spanish radio station that our baby monitor picks up :)! I returned to work. (YUCK!) It actually hasn't been too bad. I really love my job, and it has been so comforting to know that I am leaving Chloe with her dad, who loves her almost as much as I do ;)! Chloe is a very good girl while her dad is watching her; she just sleeps the whole time. It is amazing how she has become our whole life. We just love her so very much!

Here are a few pictures of our little bug - I can never catch her smiling!


Chloe and Brandon hard at work in Brandon's office. This is how I found them one day after work! Brandon had just re-dressed Chloe after a terrible diaper. When I returned home after my first day back, they both met me in the garage :)!


Chloe's serious face


Chloe and her tiny friend, Breckyn


Just lounging on Mom and Dad's bed


Chloe always sleeps with her hands clenched in fists above her head.

9 comments:

Laurel said...

She is absolutely adorable! I love that first picture of her. I am glad work isn't too bad and that Brandon has her during the day. Thanks for posting, it is great to hear what is going on with your family!

Lund Fam said...

She is so cute, it is amazing how fast they grow. Hope all is going well:)

Savanna said...

So so cute! That is nice that your husband can stay home with her. She always has the cutest outfits and bows and shoes and just all those fun accessories. Oh the joys of a little girl. So fun!

Rosey said...

Oh my so darling Em! She does look so much like her daddy... but I have no doubt she will grow up to be as gorgeous as her mommy! love you!

Ned and Melanie said...

She is beautiful! Looks like she is growing very fast. How is it being back at work?

Steph and Brady said...

Oh she is so cute! That is such a cute picture of those two together! I am glad that things are going okay with you back at work.

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Ahh well how could she not be your world when she is that dang cute!!! I can't believe how big she is next to that other babe yet when I saw her last she still seems so little. You are very lucky Brandon can watch her while you work, as that was the worst for me to deal with was daycare and not feeling like someone loved your kid as much as you.

Hope all is well!

Oh and yes I'm WAY paranoid too about the flu! Let's do dinner definitely soon - just let us know when works for you Ü

xoxo

Erin said...

Don't even get me started about Flu worries the nurse and me at Hayden's pedatrians office are on a first name basis. Sorry I missed you for lunch I can't wait to meet miss Chloe

Veronica said...

Love all the pictures of precious Chloe. She is so sweet. I haven't seen her since Steph's shower. I can't believe how she has changed. So glad all is going well. Take care!