Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Growing Girl

Chloe visited the doctor for her six month well baby check. This visit her immunizations were particularly painful; she was so sad! It just breaks my heart to see her cry SO HARD when she gets her shots. She is our growing girl. I swear that she has just grown overnight. Here are her 6.5 month stats:

Weight: 17 lbs - 75%
Height: 26 inches- 80%
Head: 44 cm - 80%


Chloe has the cutest little personality. Here are a few things that she is doing now:

**She loves to play with her little farm and loves animal noises
**She will communicate with us in a series of cute little squeaks
**She is very smiley and has the cutest little giggles
**She is GREAT at sitting up
**She is ready to be able to move around; crawl or walk whatever comes first
**She really likes to stand and jump
**She loves the Little Einsteins
**She gives the best slobbery kisses
**She is the best eater, but her favorite food is applesauce
**When she is eating she drops all of her Bitter Biscuits to Chopper and watches him eat them

Chloe officially moved to her crib! (I know that I am terrible for keeping her in my room for so long! I cried the first night she slept in her crib!) The driving force behind the move to the crib was that she learned to do this:

I can't believe how the first six months of little Chloe's life have just flown by. We LOVE her SO MUCH!

We welcomed this cute little babe to the world on Sunday, January 24th. My brother, Ethan, and his wife, Brooke, added sweet Maddie Nicole to their family after a very LONG labor. She has a TON of dark hair, way more than Chloe has now! We just love her, and we are so happy for them!

8 comments:

Veronica said...

She is sooooooo CUTE! I love to read about her personality, too. She is growing fast and doing so many things. I can see why you put her in the crib. You are better than I ever was. I tried to have Megan in the room and I heard every move and noise and never slept...so she went into her own room. But with Laurel we were forced to have her in our room for a year because we didn't have any other space. She survived and so did we. She didn't turn out so badly either. Thanks for posting about your little gal. She is adorable. Hope you are doing well.

Laurel said...

I love Chloe! She is just always so happy and that smile melts my heart! Thanks for the update. She is growing so fast!

Shelby said...

Wow-she is growing up sooo fast! She is adorable. You always have her dressed so cute.

Steph and Brady said...

Oh I love this post! She is so stinkin cute! Way to go Chloe on getting such great stats at the doc! Way to go on getting her in her crib. That is our next big hurdle. It should be fun! :)

Ned and Melanie said...

Congrats to your brother! Chloe is growing so big. I can't believe she can stand already! What a cute little girl.

Ashlie said...

I was just looking through all your cute new (new to me) posts and pictures. Chloe is getting so big! I think she looks like your husband:). So adorable! She is dressed too dang cute! I love it.

Whenever you want to come up for a mini boot camp, you let me know (with lots of homework:). I'd love to see you and kick your butt:)

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Ooooh I'm sad that we never get to see you guys and her! She is so much bigger than I remember. I'm so happy for you guys though! I so know how it feels to put them in their own room - I was bad because I was single so Mariah slept with me until I moved in with Bryce when she was almost 2! Now that was almost 2 years of no sleep for me because she would kick me all night but I never felt safe leaving her in her room all by her little self, but now it's so much better for the both of us. Well love you!!! Hope all is well Ü

kate said...

Emily!-
I can't believe I didn't know you had a blog!! You're little girl is gorgeous! Congrats!

:)

Kate {Bess} Bueler