Monday, February 15, 2010

It's a {LOVE} Thing!


We had a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! We shared all of our love with our tiny miss Chloe and our family.

Chloe received some BEAUTIFUL tulips from her Daddy! She just loves them; she couldn't even take her eyes off of them long enough for me to snap a quick picture.

I made one of these - a Valentine Scalloped Banner


And we made some Valentines


And we made LOTS of these

We packaged them with love

Wrapped everything up and sealed with a kiss :)!

Chloe also received a couple of cute outfits from her Grandmas. This one is from Grandma Kris. We love our little Chloe bug!

5 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

You are so stinkin crafty! I love the valentines! She is so cute! What a sweet thing of Brandon to do with the flowers. He is such a great guy. I hope the whole day was great!

Erin said...

Such a cute little girl, I loved all your cute little love crafts I may have to copy the looks of those

Shelby said...

You are so talented! I'm so glad you shared your cute stuff you made. Chloe is adorable. I love all her cute outfits!

Melanie said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Looks like you guys had a great day with lots of fun stuff to make and eat!

Laurel said...

You are such a great mom and Chloe is so cute! I wish I was crafty like you too, what a cute banner and valentine cards. You are amazing!