Friday, June 18, 2010

Our {Little Lady}

Chloe is such a fun little girl. I don't think that I ever imagined the joy she would bring into our lives. She has the most darling little personality; she keeps us laughing and on our toes.

Here are a few fun things she has been doing lately:

{Walking!!!}

Chloe started really walking about three weeks ago. She just buzzes around everywhere now. It's amazing how fast she has learned to walk! When Chloe was learning to walk, she would take a few steps, laugh and clap for herself. So funny! She loves to carry around her baby, the laundry basket, and Brandon's shoes. When she is trying to walk faster, she ends up on her tip-toes. She's officially a walker!

Photobucket

{Oodles of Noodles}

Chloe is a pretty picky little eater. She loves noodles, beans and go-gurts, as long as I feed them to her outside! She likes to feed herself with a little fork and spoon, and usually, her plate ends up completely upside down by the time the meal is over. If she needs to take a drink while eating, she spits out everything in her mouth before taking a sip of her drink. She's a mess!

Photobucket

{T-R-O-U-B-L-E}

Chloe has been getting into everything! A few days ago, I found her with toilet paper strung from the bathroom to her bedroom.

Photobucket

Chloe loves showers and baths. She frequently has a shower in the morning and a bath before she goes to bed. Her favorite thing to do is turn on the shower while I am running her bath water!

Photobucket

Chloe jabbers all day. She is always yelling, "Ya, ya, ya!" If she is looking for me in the house, she walks around saying, "Mom! Mom! Mom!" Whenever she sees Brandon, she whispers, "Dada" or says, "Hi, Dad!"

Funny Story: Chopper ran away a few days ago, and I was calling his name throughout the house and outside. Chloe was following me around yelling for Chopper and patting on her legs and tummy (you know, the "come here dog" pat). I was so mad at Chopper, but when I saw how much Chloe loves him I knew that we had to find him! He ended up just being across the street - dumb dog!

Photobucket


{Brave Bug}

Chloe is not afraid of anything! She likes to jump to us from the countertops, the top of the fridge, the stairs, you name it. Brandon handed her a potato bug, and she just played with it. Our little niece and nephew, Mylee and Tyson, have a hampster that Chloe loves; she almost squished it when she was holding it! We saw a HUGE dog earlier this week, and Chloe just walked up and started petting it. Chloe loves playing with her Daddy! He encourages her to be super brave!

Photobucket


Chloe is just an absolute pleasure. We love her SO much!

4 comments:

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Oh my gosh - she is looking more and more like Brandon (not trying to leave you out Ü)... how fun they are at that age. Something NEW everyday!!!

Veronica said...

Chloe is absolutely darling! Love all the stories and pictures. What a doll!

mathistown said...

I'm obviously way behind commenting..but I love these cute pictures, especially the one in the bathtub! She looks like such a Carter girl, I love it! :)

Ashlie said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that fell off the blogging wagon! Haha:). Update dang it!