Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My 6 Quirks

I've been tagged to identify six of my quirks. I know I do a lot of unusual things, but it's crazy how they just become part of your everyday life. Here are six I could think of:

1. Whenever I have a drink, whether it is water at my house or pop from a store, I must have LOTS of ice in my glass. I can't stand it when a beverage is not freezing cold.

2. I HATE camping. I do not like sleeping outside, not washing my hair, or not having access to running water. It's a cabin or hotel for me.

3. I always make Brandon go check to make sure all of the doors are locked before I fall asleep. Sometimes I even wake him up if he's fallen asleep before me. I'm totally paranoid.

4. I worry too much about things that I cannot control. I'm a total worrier. I swear that I am an panic attack waiting to happen.

5. I am a planner. I like to have everything all mapped out. I like to know what is going to happen, when it will happen, and how I will be involved.

6. I always have the ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookies on hand. I really enjoy baking, and I like to be able to whip up a batch if we have people over or if I need to take a treat to someone.

Know you know a few really weird things about me. Fabulous! I tag Shannon, Jyl, and Brooke.

4 comments:

Ned and Melanie said...

Emily, It's Melanie (Brandon's cousin). I found your blog and wanted to say hi. Your blog is so cute! Sounds like all is well. If we don't talk sooner, I'll see ya at Thanksgiving. Mel

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

I took you up on the Quirks blog... too funny Ü

a.t.a said...

So we have some quirkS in common! I'm a worrier for sure & I always always have ingredients for choc chip cookies!

Ashlie said...

Funny. I love chocolate chip cookies too. I will double the batch and freeze 1/2 of it so I can not only be able to whip up a batch, but just pop it in the oven when I need a fresh-out-of-the-oven cookie (which is WAY too often:).