Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homecoming!

We spent Conference Weekend in St. George with my family. It was Eric's Homecoming game and dance. It is ALWAYS good to see my family and ALWAYS nice to be in St. George. I love it! I am lucky that Brandon is willing to make the long drive so frequently.


Eric at the Homecoming Game! It was fun to visit SCHS. I have such great memories of my time there. Homecoming was always my favorite!


Eric's Homecoming Group. They enjoyed dinner at my parent's house. Everything was BEAUTIFUL! Eric and his cute date are on the left end.


My dad took Mom and me on a JEEPING adventure. It was very fun, and we enjoyed some great scenery!

PLUS - Conference was AMAZING! I can't wait to read and study all of the talks!

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

that looks so fun. i was on the other end of the bottom of utah but i bet your trip was alot warmer.

Erin said...

FUN! it is true there is no place like home

Bells said...

Ok so I hope you don't mind that I am totally just visiting without an invitation. Your blog is absolutely darling. You guys are so cute. I did not know that you are from St. George. I love it there. Me and Josh both went to school there and one day we will retire there. It might be when we are like 105 but you know that is our goal. :) Hope you had fun in the sun!

Unknown said...

em.....mom wants to know where the snake is???

dad