Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!!

happy Birthday Golf Balls Pictures, Images and Photos

Today we celebrate Brandon's special day. We've had a "week long" celebration in his honor. On Monday, Memorial Day, we enjoyed a BBQ and swimming with his family, Tuesday night we went to the Taylor Swift concert, and today, he's spending the day at Wolf Creek golfing. We'll wrap up celebrations for Brandon tonight with a couple's massage! Phew! He is one lucky boy!

I'm so thankful for Brandon. He is such a great husband; he makes my job as his wife easy. He is constantly making me laugh, and he always is kind and supportive. He really is my "life's delight." As we enter the world of parenthood, I am so grateful that he will be by my side; I can't imagine anyone who will be a bettter father. He has been so patient with me, even though he is ready to be done having a pregnant wife :)! I appreciate all that he does for me and our little family. I am lucky to have him! Happy Birthday, Brand!

9 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Oh how sweet! Happy Birthday Brandon! It sounds like he is having an awesome birthday week! Have fun at the couples massage!

Ned and Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! Sounds like a fun week of celebrations.

Veronica said...

Happy Birthday to Brandon....I like being able to share a birth date with such a great guy! Sounds like Brandon's celebrations are better than mine. Tell him to enjoy them....have a great day!

Erin said...

Happy birthday that does sound like a great week.

Laurel said...

What a fun birthday week! Happy Birthday Brandon!

The Carter Family said...

What about the chair????Glad Brandon had a great B-day!

Ashlie said...

You look adorable pregnant first of all:). And I am so sad I had to miss your baby shower. I was so excited when you said you were having one and then the date was bad for me. We were in NYC:(. SO, I am so happy for you and would have been there if we wouldn't have been out of town! I'm glad you had a good time though and you got some good stuff?! Can you believe it 6 weeks left? Yikes!!

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

How did we forget Brandon's birthday... what a slacker we are! Well tell him happy birthday anyway. There are so many May & June & July birthdays its crazy! People must sure get bored in the winter and have nothing better to do than make babies for the summer Ü LOL

The White's said...

Hello, Im have not see any posts for a while so seeing if you doing well. I hope so, you counts down says you have a little while so i hope things are good, or as good as they can be when your hot and you can't sleep. Well good luck and tell Brandon happy birthday reallllly late.