Monday, May 18, 2009

HUGE Update

First - here is a quick picture from Easter. We celebrated in St. George with my family, and it was wonderful! My parents are always so generous!

Easter


Second - We enjoyed a very fun "Family Vacation" with Brandon's family a few weeks ago. We spent three days in Disneyland and one day in Sea World. It really was a blast! I don't know that I would ever return while 7+ months pregnant...I had very swollen ankles (and a swollen face, I swear!). The kids LOVE Brandon, and it was fun to see them enjoy Disneyland and Sea World.

Third - So, I'm a little late on Mother's Day...I'm so very grateful for my mom. I don't know what I would ever do without her. She has taught me so much, and she continues to be such a support to me. I hope the one day I can be half the "wonder woman" that she is. Brandon's mom has always been and continues to be so supportive of us. I'm thankful for her! Mother's Day gave me a nice opportunity to think about the mantle of "motherhood" that will shortly rest upon my shoulders. I hope that I am ready for such a huge responsibility!

Liz, Emily & Mom

Finally - My AMAZING friends threw me a wonderful baby shower this weekend! It was really so very nice! They are all such talented girls, and I am so grateful for all of my friends and their support. Everyone's kindness was really overwhelming. Thank you for making sure our tiny girl will be well taken care of!!!

Shower Girls

7 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

You guys have been SO busy! That shower was so fun! I am glad we could do it!

Amanda said...

Finally baby belly pictures, you are DARLING!! I am so excited for you to have your precious little girl....you will LOVE it!! She will have Brandon wrapped around her little finger from birth...trust me!! :)

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Ahhh that is a great update Em! It seems you've been having fun with Disneyland and St. George and then the baby shower... I'm sure time is flying by. I can't believe the baby is due in only less than 2 months. Your baby shower was way fun and I'm glad to be one of your friends, really! xoxo

Laurel said...

loved your HUGE : ) update! the shower was a blast and i am glad we could do it! you are always so nice and good to me!

Unknown said...

Hey, neighbor! Just going from blog to blog and I stumbled across yours. Congrats! You're pregnant, which you already knew. Are you still in N. Utah?

Unknown said...

Scratch that last question. I should have read your blog a little closer. How is Plain City?

Erin said...

way fun things- sorry I missed your shower glad it turned out good