Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!!

Brandon Birthday

Today is Brandon's 25th Birthday! Brandon is genuinely an incredible guy. He is the biggest blessing in my life. He always reminds me that there is more to life than just being completely stressed out. Brandon is a wonderful example of patience and love. I am and will forever be so very thankful for him. It really is hard for me to express what he means to me. I love you, Brand! Enjoy your birthday!

Here are a few pictures of Brandon's Party.

Brandon's B-Day Party

Brandon's B-Day Party

Hudson & PJ Eating the Icing

6 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

You are such a sweet wife! Brandon is such a great guy! You two are so perfect together! We love you guys! Brandon, we hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Shelby said...

Happy Birthday to Brandon! Your blog looks great. It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. We should get together soon!

Laurel said...

Brandon is so awesome! He always makes me happy. you two are lucky to have each other.

Veronica said...

Happy Birthday to my shared birthday friend. Lots of good and happy and funny memories of Brandon....yes....you are terrific!!! Love you Brandon!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! I tried not to let the boy's bug you today. Hope you had a good day, because tomorrow your fair game.

John and Brittney said...

Brandon, This is John, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. I hope you had a fantastic Birthday! Take Care!