Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tag #2

Here is the second tag:

What you're supposed to do.....delete my answers and type in your own. Don't forget to tag four people.

A)Four places I go over and over:
1. My parents' house in Santa Clara
2. Brandon's parents' house
3. The Mall - specifically Express and Buckle
4. My office in Bountiful

B)Four people who email me the most:
1. Mostly contacts from work
2.
3.
4.

C)Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cafe Rio Salads
2. Chips and Cheese
3. Turkey Sandwiches
4. Anything sweet

D)Four Places in which I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. On a cruise
3. Lake Powell
4. St. George

E)Four people I'm tagging:
1. Erin
2. Ashlee B.
3. Laurel
4. Kristen

F)Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. I'm not really a movie fan...I get too anxious...
2.
3.
4.

No comments: