Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tag #1

I have been tagged TWICE!!! Here is the first...

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Definitely attached
B- Best Friend: My family...Brandon, Mom, Dad, Ethan, Liz, & Eric
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Jergens Lotion
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Either, but only red and white
H-Home town: Santa Clara, UT
I- Indulgences: Shopping, swimming, sleeping in
J- January or July?: July, I'm still a St. George girl at heart!
K-Kids: Not yet
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: December 4, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 3 - 2 brothers and one sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Regretting my decisions
Q- Quote: "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."
R- Reason To Smile: We've started landscaping
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Nicole, Shelby and Steph Hess
U- Unknown fact about me: I hate doing laundry.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I am not a vegetarian, but I am pretty much against animal cruelty...including Sea World.
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds; I've had too many of them lately.
Y-Your favorite food: Frozen yogurt
Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

No comments: